So a few weeks back I thought of an interesting game idea for our class. Our game has to be educational and looking at past Globaloria games they were all kind of....to be honest lame. So I found a way to make a game that is exciting and educational at the same time. I am supposed to be working with David Tobias to make this game, but he is being difficult so I predict I will mostly be making it myslef :/
On a lighter note we decided on a team name :D We shall call ourselves.....
On a lighter note we decided on a team name :D We shall call ourselves.....
Space Monkey Mafia :)
This game will be a turn based strategy game (to give a hint) I for one and am really excited to make it hopefully my partner gets himself together or else I will have to whip him into shape :P
also you might want to check this game out.... CLICK THE SMILEY ->:)

No comments:
Post a Comment