Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A secluded town, a secluded state, known by few, forgotten by many. This is the story people in my town hear everyday. No one really knows anything about Beckley or much about West Virginia in general. To change that it is up to the people to put us on the map, move away from our past and the things that have worked but are slowly fading into the shadows of the abyss and be innovators. We must discover new things, build new places, and make a difference. I can't really say if making a video game could change the world. I do know that they can change an individuals world by being a place to escape. It doesnt have to be educational, or contain a life lesson. It just has to be fun so that you can forget your troubles and immerse in something you couldn't even imagine before.

4 comments:

  1. What great insight Chase! I love your blog page too! The colors and all really make it catchy!Did watching the Single Story make you think of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this blog post too. Do you like to write? You do sound very insightful. I can't wait to see your game:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I do like to write. I'm always too busy though.

      Delete
  3. Chase this a super blog. Well done.

    ReplyDelete